As the New Year has landed, several men of God have made prophecies concerning 2021.
Popular men of God such as Oyedepo and Adeboye have released their prophecies for the year. You can read their prophecies and that of other men of God below;
1. Some of the things that happened in 2020 will spill over into 2021.
2. The world as a whole can only come out of the wounds when they admit the following;
1) That it is the Most High that rules in the affairs of men not science. Daniel 4:25.
2) That it is God that gives wisdom to the wise. Daniel 2:20-21.
3) That God can reduce the so-called wisdom of man to foolishness. 1 Corinthians 1:19-20.
4) That for every vaccine discovered, there is already a variant in the making. This will continue until the high and mighty admit that safety is of the Lord. Proverbs 21:31.
5) God says He will begin to deal with nations on an individual basis so that in any nation, if God’s people will humble themselves and pray, He will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:
1. God wants us in Nigeria to know that only God can lift a siege. 2 Kings 7:1-end
2. The humble who put their trust in God will see the end of the siege. James 4:6
3. The erstwhile ignored will become vessels unto honour in God’s hands. 1 Corinthians 1:27
4. God says there will be sounds from heaven.
Your pastors will let you know in your various parishes.
1. Your very survival and restoration will be in your own hands. Psalm 91
1. 2021 shall be full of surprises for you!
2. From this moment onward it shall be forward ever for you and backward never!
3. From 2021, you shall not wander in life again. You shall not know disappointments in 2021.
4. Your dramatic change of story shall come in 2021. Those affliction you are used to will not follow you to the year 2021.
Primate Elijah Ayodele
“The year 2021 is going to be a very tough year particularly at the beginning, the first three months. The nation’s economy is not going to take proper shape until around September.
“The ravaging COVID-19 will still continue and necessitate the country to shut down. President Buhari must be careful. I can’t see the president have firm grip on his government because the cabal has fully taken over.
Terrorists have taken over his government and they are the same set of people corrupting this government, thereby rendering him confused about governance. That is what the Lord has said to me.”
“Let us talk about cure because of what is in this prophetic message for this year, 2021 – cure of affliction. This so-called monster, COVID-19, generally known as affliction, has three stages.
“We are getting to the end of the first stage. The second stage will be tougher than the first stage but it will not affect all countries. Some countries will be affected while others will not be affected.
“The third stage will be tougher than the second stage. The two last stages will not be widespread like the first stage.