1. Amir Sjarifuddin (Prime priest of Indonesia)
Amir was conceived in Indonesia in 1907 and kicked the bucket in 1948. He has considered Eastern and Western way of thinking in the Netherlands. Amir changed over to Christianity in 1931. He was one of the main free pioneers in Indonesia and built up a political vocation. He has been Minister of Defense and later he became Prime Minister, the subsequent Prime Minister of Indonesia.
2. Carlos Menem (President of Argentina)
Menem was conceived in 1930 as a Muslim. He turned into a Christian and was leader of Argentina from 1989 to 1999. As a president he has delighted in prevalence by upholding changes.
3. George Weah (Former Footballer and President of Liberia)
George was conceived in 1966. He began a football profession in Liberia. He moved to Europe and was a football player of Monaco, AC Milan and Chelsea and turned into the football player of the year in 1995 by FIFA. He changed over from Islam to Christianity . Today he is a protestant Christian and the President of Liberia.
4. Mathieu Kérékou (President of Benin)
He was conceived in 1933 and was leader of Benin from 1972 to 1991. He changed over from Islam to Christianity and turned into a conceived again Christian. As a Christian, he turned out to be again leader of Benin from 1996 to 2006 and carried the nation to majority rules system.
5. Aslan Abashidze (President Ajarian Autonomous Republic, Georgia)
Aslan was conceived in 1938 in Georgia and experienced childhood in a significant Muslim family, a part of the Abashidze august house. At the point when Georgia turned into a free republic in 1991, Abashidze turned into the pioneer of the Autonomous Republic of Ajaria. He set up his own ideological group in 1992 and became leader of Arjan. Aslan Abashidze dismissed Islam and turned into a Christian.
6. Moussa Dadis Camara (Ex-official of the Guinean armed force and third President of the Republic of Guinea)
Skipper Moussa Dadis Camara was brought into the world 1 January 1964 in the remote town of Koulé, Nzérékoré Prefecture, in the Guinée Forestière district of southeastern Guinea, close to the fringe with Côte d’Ivoire and Liberia. He is an ex-official of the Guinean armed force who filled in as the President of the Republic of Guinea
7. Gbaja-Biamila (Footballer, Nigerian)
He was conceived in 1977 in Nigeria and turned into an effective football player in the United States. He changed over to Christian confidence after a connection with a Christian lady . He turned into the facilitator at the neighborhood Celebration Church Bayside for Crown Financial Ministries, which professes to show individuals how to oversee cash God’s direction utilizing Biblical standards.
8. Hormoz Shariat (Research researcher in man-made reasoning)
Shariat was conceived in Iran as a Muslim. He went to the United States in 1979. He understood that “Jesus didn’t resemble the prophet in the Koran.” Jesus appeared to be solid and certain and he enjoyed the lessons of Jesus, particularly the Sermon on the Mount. He asked Christians lastly acknowledged Jesus Christ as his own Savior in 1980. He turned into an evangelist. He is broadly known as The Billy Graham of Iran.
9. Bahaa el-Din Ahmed Hussein el-Akkad (An Egyptian previous Muslim imam)
Bahaa el-Din Ahmed Hussein el-Akkad He was brought into the world 1949 in Egypt and he was for over twenty years individual from a fundamentalist Islamic gathering. Bahaa drove a mosque network in Al-Haram and was a previous sheik. He later got disappointed with Islam and started to scrutinize certain Islamic precepts. A philosophical talk with a Christian drove him to direct a serious investigation of Christian Scripture, after which he changed over to Christianity in January 2005. For turning into a Christian he was captured, yet at last discharged from jail in 2007.
10. Nonie Darwish (Writer and open speaker)
Nonie was conceived in 1949 as the little girl of an Egyptian general. She accuses the Middle Eastern Islamic culture and the publicity of scorn educated to youngsters from birth. In 1978, she moved to the United States with her better half. Not long after that she turned into a Christian.
11. Magdi Allam (Journalist and political pioneer)
Magdi was conceived in 1952 in Egypt. He changed over from Islam to Christianity in Italy. In 1972 he moved to Italy and learned at a college in Rome. He turned into a notable columnist in Italy. He changed over to Christianity. In 2009 he was purified through water.
12. Dr. Lamin Sanneh (May 24, 1942 – January 6, 2019) was the D. Willis James Professor of Missions and World Christianity at Yale Divinity School and Professor of History at Yale University. Sanneh was brought up in Gambia. In the wake of learning at the University of Birmingham and the Near East School of Theology, Beirut, he earned his doctorate in Islamic History at the University of London. He composed numerous books and articles on the connection among Islam and Christianity (titles incorporate Beyond Jihad: The Pacifist Tradition in West African Islam, Faith and Power: Christianity and Islam in “Common” Britain, The Crown and the Turban: Muslims and West African Pluralism, and Piety and Power: Muslims and Christians in West Africa). Dr. Sanneh was brought into the world a Muslim yet changed over to Christianity as an adolescent
13. Dr. Muhammed Rahoumy (Dean in Al Azhar Islamic University)
He was conceived in Egypt and became partner educator of artistic analysis. This specialist turned into an ex-Muslim in the year 2000. He is currently a Christian author under the name Dr. Samuel Paul in the United States. He composed a book with the title “The Unknown God”.
14. Imad ud-racket Lahiz: Prolific Islamic Writer, Preacher and Qur’anic Translator
Imad ud-racket Lahiz was among the fourth era of Islamic researchers in the family. In spite of the fact that he was the person who made an interpretation of the Quran into Urdu, He left Islam Joyfully together with his matured dad and sibling, spouse, five children and four girls as they Found salvation In Christ Jesus. Peruse His Complete Story Here.
15. Tengku Amir Shah (Crown Prince Selangor, Malaysia)
Tengku Amir Shah is the present Raja Muda (Crown Prince) of the Malaysian province of Selangor. He is the child and beneficiary evident to the present Sultan of Selangor, Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah.
The main child, conceived in 1993, and beneficiary of Sultan turned into a Christian in 2014 and settled on the choice to alter his way of life and cases to be another man. Tengku wedded a Spanish Christian lady and made their association lawful before God to assist him with accomplishing exemplary nature in his life.
16. Djibril Cisse (Footballer, France)
Djibril was conceived on August 12, 1981 in France and instructed as a Muslim. He played with Liverpool FC, won the title and scored numerous objectives. He wedded a Christian lady and acknowledged Jesus as his Savior.