Few days ago, The founder of the Omega Fire Ministries International was said to have possessed a private jet which was said to be for the propagation of the gospel according to the Dubai Branch of the ministry. Many have come out to question pastors acquisition of the much expensive millions of naira worth Private jets while a few others are in support of it. In this article, we give you the list of the men of God who are in possession of private jets in Nigeria.
1. Bishop David Oyedepo: The founder of Living Faith Church popularly called Winners Chapel was said to be the richest pastor in Nigeria according to a 2011 Forbes rating and was also among the pioneers of pastors in Nigeria to have a private jet. The pastor who also has the highest number of private jets was said to have a private hanger and around 4 jets according to a 2015 report. He has a fleet of Jets which includes the Gulf stream 1,Gulfstream V, Gulf stream 4, a challenger 604 Model among others. Presently, his number of privates jets has been said to amount to around 6 with the models yet unknown.
2. Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye : The International Leader of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG Worldwide is also an owner of a private jet which could have increased as at the time of this article. The former mathematics lecturer according to Sahara reporters in 2015 was said to have possessed a Gulf stream G550 with his initials EA reportedly part of the registration number of the jet.
3. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor : The former National President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria PFN and also a 2 tenure former leader of the Christian Association of Nigeria CAN is also reported to be the owner of a USA manufactured Bombadier/Challenger 601 aircraft. The founder and Senior Pastor of the Word of Life Bible Church, based in Warri Delta State of Nigeria was said to have acquired the 10 passengers aircraft marked N431CB as a gift when he celebrated his 40th birthday in November, 2012.
4. Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua : The 55 years old pastor, televangelist and philanthropist is the leader and founder of the Synagogue, Church For All Nations and was named the third richest pastor in Nigeria according to a 2011 Forbes rating. The owner of YouTube’s most popular pastor’s channel Emmanuel TV was also reported to have secretly purchased a 160 million Gulf stream G550 Private jet in September 2015. Though the rumours was debunked by a media aide of his but it is still believed by many that man of God is in possession of a private jet which he claimed at a time to be for his personal movement.
5.Pastor Chris Oyakhilome : The President and Founder of the Believers LoveWorld Incorporation popularly called Christ Embassy has also been said to be in possession of a private jet which was surprisingly given to him as a gift by his church members in 2017 after the annual International Pastors and Partners Conference IPPC in Lagos. The jet was reported to have been donated by members of the LoveWorld Music and Arts which includes Frank Edwards, Sinach, Ada Ehi, Joe Praise, Buchi, Evang Kathy Woghiren, Samsong, T Sharp, CSO among others. This was however said to be untrue as many of the artistes were surprised themselves too. According to globalnews, the jet was said to have been acquired by the pastor himself but had to come under the LMA in order to avoid any controversy.
6. Bishop Mike Okonkwo : The founder and Presiding Bishop of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission TREM Bishop Mike Okonkwo joined the growing list of pastors with the acquisition of his private jet in 2015. The model of his jet is unknown but the 2019 hotvibes media third richest pastor in Nigeria is reported to have in possession a private jet for his movement.
7. Apostle Johnson Suleiman : The latest ma to join the growing list is that founder and General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries International who was said to have acquired a private jet few days back. The news which was shared by the branch of the ministry in Dubai through its official Facebook Page was the talk of the town as the man of God had earlier preached about measuring wealth not by how much things you possess but how much of the poor you helped. The controversial OAP Daddy Freeze also came out to attack the pastor but Bishop David Oyedepo has come out to say if it’s possible, he will get a jet for all his pastors.
Others not included are Pastor Chris Okafor and Reverend Sam Adeyemi as its still unsure whether they have or not.
The issue of pastors acquisition of private jet have been a long time debate on social media. What do you think? Drop your comment